Buy Your Ford Taurus Today!
About the Ford Taurus 2012
The all new 2012 Ford Taurus has arrived at the Gorno Ford Dealership in Woodhaven, Michigan. For the new model, Ford designers thought outside the ordinary sedan box. Instead, they focused on the details and sculpted an athletic profile that is perpetually poised. Exterior mirrors flow purposefully from the doors. Lines convey power and agility. Incandescent tail lamps pick up those same lines and race you around the rear. It’s all meant to pull you inside where there are countless reasons to never get out.
What's it like to drive a Taurus? Power delivery is confident. Handling is crisp. And you can run through the gears of the available 6-speed Selectshift Automatic™ transmission with its paddle shifters on the steering wheel. Intelligent Access with Push Button Start makes it easier to enter and start your Taurus. It truly is amazing how many available intelligent features Taurus offers.
Taurus 2012 Specifications
- 5 passenger vehicle
- Gas Mileage will be approximately 18 city and 28 highway
- MSRP starting from $25,170 to $37,770 depending on options
- Passenger Volume total--- 102.20 cubic feet
- Trunk Volume--- 20.10 cubic feet
- Engine--- 3.5L V6 (EcoBoost Optional)
- Transmission--- 6-speed automatic
- Horsepower--- 263 at 6250 rpm
- Torque--- 249 @ 4500 rpm
- Front Suspension--- Independent, MacPherson struts with rear-facing lower L-arms with stabilizer bar
- Rear Suspension--- ndependent Multi-Link with 1:1 Shock ratio and Stamped Steel Lower Control Arm, Isolated Subframe, Stabilizer Bar
- Brakes--- 4-wheel disc, anti-lock system (ABS)
- Vehicle Control--- Traction Control and AdvanceTrac® Electronic Stability Control System
- Steering--- Power rack-and-pinion
Photos of the Ford Taurus