- New To Gorno? View Video
Here is a short Video on how to enter our Service Department
- Quick Car Quote
- Service Your Vehicle
We are pleased to now offer you the convenience of online scheduling for your service appointments! Please complete our online service request.
- Set Up A Courtesy Pickup
Do you need a ride home from our service department. If you would like to schedule it now. Please Call (866) 532-7460 and ask for the service department.
Sign Up For Deals and Specials
Ford Owner's AdvantageOwner Advantage rewards you for taking care of your vehicle.
You receive all this and more as a registered member:
- $10 credit toward a future parts or service purchase upon enrollment
- Percentage credit on every parts or service purchase that can be applied to a future parts or service purchase
- Access to your transactions and earnings online
- Service performed by technicians who are extensively trained to know every aspect of your vehicle
- The assurance of knowing you’ll get Genuine parts engineered to keep your vehicle performing at its best
- Other regular benefits of ownership, including competitive prices on everything your vehicle needs
How membership works:
- Just present your Membership Card or let your Service Advisor know that you are a member every time you visit and we’ll automatically update your account with every reward you earn
- Your membership can be extended to any member of your household
- Earnings can be used toward future parts and service purchases
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find my Member Number?
- What do I do if I lost my Membership Card?
- What if I forgot my password?
- How much does it cost to join Owner Advantage?
- Why do you need my email?
- My statement doesn’t show my recent service appointment. How can I make sure I get credit on my Owner Advantage account?
- What can I do with my “Service Balance”?
- I service my vehicle at more than one Dealership. Can I use the same Member Number at multiple Dealerships?
- Can other members of my family use my Member Number?
- Do I need to enroll in Owner Advantage if I purchase a new or Certified Pre-Owned Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicle?
- Do all Ford and Lincoln Mercury Dealerships participate in the Owner Advantage program?
Where can I find my Member Number?
Your Member Number is the nine-digit number located on your Membership Card.
What do I do if I lost my Membership Card?
You don’t need your card to earn future rewards, as long as you inform your Dealership Service Advisor that you are a Member and would like to receive your rewards. If you would like a replacement card, you may contact Owner Advantage Headquarters at 1-866-58OWNER.
How much does it cost to join Owner Advantage?
Membership is free. It’s our way of saying thanks for being a customer and taking care of your vehicle.
Why does Ford need my email?
Providing and confirming your email address will allow Ford to notify you as you earn rewards and inform you of the latest program updates, service reminders and special promotions.
My statement doesn’t show my recent service appointment. How can I make sure I get credit on my Owner Advantage account?
You should allow three to five business days for your service appointment credit to show up on your account. If after that time, you still don’t see it, please contact your Owner Advantage Dealership Service Advisor to have your account updated. You’ll find the number on your Membership Card. Or, you can call the Customer Support Center at 1-866-58OWNER, Monday through Friday 8 am to 8 pm ET.
What can I do with my “Service Balance”?
Your Service Balance can be applied toward future parts or service purchases at the Owner Advantage Dealership to which you are a Member. Some Dealerships may also offer credit toward a “Sales Balance”. The Sales Balance can be applied toward a new vehicle purchase at that Dealership. After logging in, you may refer to the terms and conditions for further details.
I service my vehicle at more than one Dealership. Can I use the same Member Number at multiple Dealerships?
You must have one Member Number (one account) for each Dealership that you visit. Your Dealership Service Advisor can enroll you in the Owner Advantage program. You may view all your transactions for all your accounts by logging in and following the instructions on the Manage Multiple Accounts page.
Can other members of my family use my Member Number?
Yes, members of a household can share a single Owner Advantage account. All account communications are sent to the primary account holder, which is usually the individual that enrolled.
Do I need to enroll in Owner Advantage if I purchase a new or Certified Pre-Owned Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicle?
No, you will be automatically enrolled into Owner Advantage as a result of your vehicle purchase and will receive your welcome kit in the mail.
Do all Ford and Lincoln Mercury Dealerships participate in the Owner Advantage program?
At this time, not all Ford and Lincoln Mercury Dealerships participate in Owner Advantage.